Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any scrappage deals?

Options
  • 17-08-2006 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Anyone know of anyone running scrappage deals at the mo?

Trying to shift a bravo that's too expensive to fix. Tractamotors are offering 1000 of a €4750 Ka (2000 with 50k, no cd no alloys).

am thinking I could do better :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

€3,750 is not a bad deal for a decent condition '00 Ka from a dealer. I presume it comes with some warranty? I'm confident he'd accept your offer of €3,500

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

3 months warrenty.. I'd have been hoping for 6? was I mad?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,037 ✭✭✭✭unkel

manti452 wrote:
    3 months warrenty.. I'd have been hoping for 6? was I mad?

No, you're not mad at all. Offer €3,500 in cash and demand a 6 month warranty (make sure it's all written down!) and crucially, convince them it is take it or leave it time. That you will buy the car, but that you will walk away if they won't accept your offer

Advertisement