Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost's CD-Rom

Options
  • 17-08-2006 8:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Does anyone have heard of TV Guide Lost's CD-Rom in the August 28th issue? It features the show and interviews from the show's creators, writers and cast members plus a sneak peek of the 3rd season. I'm quite excited to get a copy of this one cause i've been a great viewer of the show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

http://www.tvguidestore.com/imagesEdp/p44911z.jpg

From that I deduce that it exists

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 maze

thanks for the link mate. btw do you have the august 28th issue already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

maze wrote:
    thanks for the link mate. btw do you have the august 28th issue already?

Don't worry - nothing exciting in this. Couple of Season 3 spoilers which I won't read until after a few episodes have aired, a review of season 2, and on the CD: a season 2 trailer, a season 3 preview with no new footage (an ABC one - "Who Will I Be?", some fun stuff with Vincent and some deleted scenes (must check and see if they're in addition to what is on the DVD, or if they're duplicates of DVD scenes). Nice enough and all, but nothing worth shelling out big money for. (It was barely worth the €4 I spent!)

Advertisement