Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if adam and eve was first human then who was the first dinosaurs

Options
  • 16-08-2006 1:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

so who was the first dinosaurs:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭andy1249

Why Barney and BJ of course , who else do you think kept Little Adam and Evey entertained ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

andy1249 wrote:
    Why Barney and BJ of course , who else do you think kept Little Adam and Evey entertained ? :D
    :D:D:D

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

so who was the first dinosaurs:confused:
    after my most recent reading of the Bible, I have noticed God mentioned nothing about dinosaurs, hergo they never existed, God just planted bones for us to find. I assume he thought we would find it an amusing game. he also placed a skeleton on Mars for us to find... what a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Dinosaur fossils? God put those there to test our faith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lebogurl1988

i read that god made them dispear because dinosaurs kill each other that what i hear so god punshment them

but who was the first dinosaurs:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Ehem... this is the ARCHAEOLOGY forum...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Maby ye should head to the Christianity forum...would spart interestin debate there! Fred and Wilmas dinosaur was the first of course!!!

Seriously i've no interest in donosaurs.early and late Medieval archaeology is the way to go (none of that pre-historic stuff for me thanks!! :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Maby ye should head to the Christianity forum...would spart interestin debate there! Fred and Wilmas dinosaur was the first of course!!!

Seriously i've no interest in donosaurs.early and late Medieval archaeology is the way to go (none of that pre-historic stuff for me thanks!! :) )

That's my type of stuff too... I found tons of Mesolithic stuff today and just dumped it to spite those boring types!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

God puts threads like this on boards to test MY faith.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement