Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

As if "Bongo" wasn't bad enough ...

Options
  • 15-08-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

...here's the Mazda "Bango" :D:D:D

please also note the multiple (and name appropriate) photos of the fold down seats / bed and blinds

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carid=477593

... and when you're done, you can drive away in the "red eye" Passat that's also out there somewhere on carzone :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭maidhc

IIRC these are actually used for "business purposes" in some exotic places on the orient.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭cargrouch

Sounds like a bango would solve a lot of commuter troubles in Dublin!
    peasant wrote:
    ... and when you're done, you can drive away in the "red eye" Passat that's also out there somewhere on carzone :rolleyes:
    Don't get me started on car ads!!!
    There's a few 'red eyes' every evening in the Echo down here. And a few 00 Alfas with no model info, like anyone is going to buy a used alfa off someone who didn't know there were alfas other than the 156!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

If thats the proper mileage, it would be a nice comfortable vehicle to use and not bad for €6.5k..

I hope they valeted it if it was being used for "business purposes" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

mazda Bongo Friendee. I saw three of them on the road last week, all on the one day. It looks a bit like a transit from the back. But half of the Japanese mazda range are really suzuki's with a revised front.

Advertisement