Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new rear lights on a fiat

Options
  • 15-08-2006 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

Has anybody put on /tried to put on a new rear light on a fiat seicento?

have the parts needed but dont have a clue how to do it...is it easy?

all help /instx welcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭yellow012

I haven't changed the lights on a Seicento but have replaced the odd rear bulb on a mk 1 punt and they're dead easy to work on. On the Punto all you need to do is undo 3 bolts and then pull out the electrical connectors for the bulbs. Once there all disconnected the whole light unit can be pulled out. Couldn't imagine it would be much different for the Seicento??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Blue850

On a cinq you open 2 bolts inside the back panel in the boot ,disconnect the wiring and remove the whole unit, i'm sure a seicento is very similar, you'll need a 8 or 10 mm socket and ratchet and maybe an extension for the ratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

cheers...i've found the 2 bolts...look like bog standard philips head bolts....just wanted to make sure there was nothing else in the unit that i needed to undo...

thanks folks

Advertisement