Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror Movie Games

Options
  • 15-08-2006 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi guys,

dont know if its the right place to be asking this but im just wondering does anyone out there know where i can get horror movie jigsaw puzzles or failing that anywhere that you can send a picture and they'll make you the puzzle?
    My gf really enjoys jigsaws and if i could get my hands on a classic horror movie one i might enjoy it myself...

I dont know if such a thing exists or what but thanks for any help!

Steve

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

Never heard of such a thing my self, but thats not saying ya cant do it. I think ya can get jig saws made in photo shops but I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

I'm sure you can get them done in photo shops. You might try that horror/collector shop on Aston Quay though, can't think of the name of it. Just passed bachelor bridge I think. Last time I went in (a couple of years ago) they had some cool stuff but were a bit pricey. Maybe Easons. Although if you could get a decent picture online and got it done in a photoshop it would be great. Imagine this looking back at you after putting in the last piece:

http://www.ursulascostumes.com/Masks/PINHEAD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭steve22

Yeah thats kinda the idea I'm looking for, would make it seem more worth while. I think that place your talking about is Forbidden Planet or something, i've been there a few time but didnt see anything like this....and your right, it can be very expensive...worth a try though thanks. I suppose my best bet is a photo shop, ill just have to get a good picture first...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

Forbidden Planet, yeah thats it. Let us know how you get on in the photo shop cause I might be interested in getting something like that myself.

Well i tried Spectra Photo there while i was out, they will put anything you want onto a jigsaw but it will only be 30pce and a little bigger than a standard photo im afraid. I was looking for maybe 1000pce like a proper jigsaw but i dont know how likely this is going to be. I'll try other places but Athlone being the closest town doesnt really give me much options.
    I might just try some websites something.... anyone else have any luck?

• Advertisement

This is more like it...

http://www.superiorjigsaws.co.uk

They are very expensive but its more along the lines of what i was talking about. I'll keep looking for a cheaper site if one exists but i'll have to wait and see...

Advertisement