Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend Driving Instructor

Options
  • 15-08-2006 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone here recommend a good driving instructor near Deansgrange? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

Dunno bout deansgrange, but i used arrow school of motoring in firhouse, he was a very tough instructor and i didn't like him, but everybody i know who used him passed first time.
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Ray Pope is supposed to be great. And he is in and around my area, Rochestown Ave so I'm sure he would be down near you too..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Thanks guys.

Ray Pope is supposed to be great. And he is in and around my area, Rochestown Ave so I'm sure he would be down near you too..

You wouldn't have a number for him, would you? I've looked everywhere, and I can't find it.

Sorry buddy I don't but I may be able to get it... Ill try.

• Advertisement

Here ya go buddy:

Ray Pope School of Motoring
    16 Rory O'Connor pk, Dun Laoghaire
    (01) 2805173

Thanks again for that!

Advertisement