Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

any from Boards going to Glendalough Honda meet?

Options
  • 14-08-2006 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

this Sun 1Pm in Wicklow,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

yeah, ill be there in my civic coup and a mate with an Itr is going too. Are you going, what car have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

i will bring my 93 civic. It should be good fun , lots of different cars and people
    panorama2_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Yep will be there myself too

Anyone else coming ala convoy from the TF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Froggie101

hi boys!

I was lookin at your hondadublin forum! From balbriggan to glendaloguh in an hour, eh i dont think so! I live near glendalough and im tellin you now it will take bout twenty mins at least to get up for Ashford! And anyone with a modified car will take longer the roads are in **** condition! Jst some friendly advice! I mite be wrong you mite fly up there in no time but id give yourself some extra time if your expecting to meet at 12!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

well , i think is Balbriggan to Tuning factory in one hour;)

Meet in Balbriggan SuperValu carpark from 10.15 to leave at 10.30 sharp, should be at the m1/m50 roundabout at 10.50. and on to tf headquaters for 11.15.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Froggie101

oh rite i read something different to that,that explains it better! My mistake! Mite drop over for a look!:p

Advertisement