Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old & Very Old Coins

• 14-08-2006 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I have 3 1914 pennys, a 1926 pingin, a 1976 pound note, 48 millenium 50p's,
    2 millenium pound coins, and 2 full sets of coins before the € came into being. I also have 5 pound, 10 pound, 20 pound, 50 pound & 100 pound notes

(all coins & notes are Irish)

I also have 2 athens olympics 2004 €2 coins. i think only 10 thousand of these were minted

does anyone know of the current value of all of the above

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

there is a fella in the blackrock market in dublin who sells all that stuff. He might be able to give you and evaluation. Its open sat/sun 8am-6pm afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

I have currency from all over the world in my collection. Would a 1903 British one-penny be worth anything? I wouldn't sell it but I'm curious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭ Niko Slow Sieve

Check it out on ebay (using the completing listings search)
    admiralgar wrote:
    I also have 2 athens olympics 2004 €2 coins. i think only 10 thousand of these were minted
    Worth €2.92 + postage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Icebreaker

admiralgar wrote:
    I have 3 1914 pennys, a 1926 pingin, a 1976 pound note, 48 millenium 50p's,
    2 millenium pound coins, and 2 full sets of coins before the € came into being. I also have 5 pound, 10 pound, 20 pound, 50 pound & 100 pound notes

(all coins & notes are Irish)

does anyone know of the current value of all of the above

admiragar if you try this site im sure they will have values of all irish coins.

www.irishcoinage.com

Advertisement