Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

wiper arm 95 Nissan Sunny

Options
  • 14-08-2006 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Over the course of the weekend, at some stage some little sh*te broke the drivers side windscreen wiper arm off my girlfriends 95 Nissan Sunny. So I am just wondering if anyone could recommend a car breakers in Dublin, northside if possible.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There's a guy on the Ratoath Road, just past M50 flyover after Cappagh Hospital. You come to a small roundabout and his cottage is just there. He'll let you look around the yard. Bring spanners. You may have to find a wiper on a different car with the arm the same length as your broken one, and get a fitter mate or your mechanic to attach it to the base of the broken one (assuming it is still intact). I had to do this when I couldn't find one to fit. He charged €5 for the whole assembly.

That's if you don't find an actual one to fit straight on.

There's also a yard in Ballymun, behind the petrol station on the road leading to the M50.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement