Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RaboDirect

Options
  • 14-08-2006 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this.

I dont know much about banks and their different savings options. I got an email today with a link on it to this website http://www.rabodirect.ie/savings-ireland/default.asp and was wondering how secure and accessible your money would be if you opened the savings account with them?

They are an internet based bank... I have to open a savings account that I can access my money fairly easy and also deposit money in each week (different amounts) and I thought this account would be good for that but I am very dubious about an internet based bank. How do you withdraw the money when you need it? Are there any fee's that I should know about e.g. withdrawl fee's?.

Also what is Rabo Money Mover? Tbh it all goes over my head!!

What are your opinions?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement