Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Reserve Recruiting

Options
  • 13-08-2006 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

This will begin tomorrow FYI Guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭BendiBus

125 applications this morning

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0814/garda.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

interesting to see how the gardai reserve will go all the nutters joining it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so anybody apply?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Yep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

i did.
    not sure if i want to go through with it, but i'll get more info and wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

Nope just went straight for the "Real" Gardai myself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Nope just went straight for the "Real" Gardai myself.

lol theres no difference between the two both will have the same powers only difference the reserve is a voluntary force

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭IrishAirCorps

lol theres no difference between the two both will have the same powers only difference the reserve is a voluntary force

There is, ye will ave no respect from the reg Gardai, it wil take us 3years to learn everything properly......what do you get just a few hours? gimme a break

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

3 years to learn how to stand around looking thick?

/sorry couldn't resist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

3 years to learn how to stand around looking thick?

/sorry couldn't resist

...neither can i!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

There have been 3,800 applications so far. That should reduce your income from overtime IrishAirCorps ;)

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0824/reserve.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Oasis

Anybody see that the 3,800 ppl are mostly "Nosey Neighbours", true i reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭trurl

Advertisement