Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of Horror returning

Options
  • 13-08-2006 12:27pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was a little suprised to read this.....

"Masters of Horror (Showtime, second season projected premiere date October 27)"

I dident think the show would get a second season as most of the epps were not great, with only one or two exceptions. Still if we get one or 2 gems outa season 2 it will be still worth watching to see em.

I dont know what dierctors they have lined up for this season, if i find a list i`ll post it up here. unless KH finds it first.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've still only seen a small amount of episodes, and those I saw, where mediocre at best. That said though I didn't see any of the true big hitter episodes, so I really will have to get around to watching them before passing proper judgement...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I somehow managed to miss every one of them, although I wasn't inspired to see them after the reviews. SFX did a review on, I think, the first half of the series. One episode got a really decent review (can't remember which, it was about dead war vets coming back to life) but the rest were supposed to be pretty mediocre.
    Still, I'll pick them up when the box-sets are released. Curious if anything to see the Miike episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

According to TV.com, the episodes and directors are:

1. "Family" (John Landis)
    2. "Pelts" (Dario Argento)
    3. "Damned Thing" (Tobe Hooper)
    4. "Pro-Life" (John Carpenter)
    5. "The V Word" (Ernest Dickerson)
    6. "The Screwfly Solution" (Joe Dante)
    7. "The Black Cat" (Stuart Gordon)
    8. "Anti-Clause" (none announced)
    9. "The Fat Man" (none announced)
    10. "Valerie On The Stairs" (Mick Garris)
    11. "We Scream For Ice Cream" (Tom Holland)
    12. "Sounds Like" (Brad Anderson)
    13. "The Washingtonians" (none announced)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

The one about the war vets was so bad it was funny. There were a few mediocre epps that made me keep watching. The first 2 were good and a few inbetween were good to.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

ooh, dario argento ep...

• Advertisement

Yes he did Epp 4 in season one also, "jenifer".

BTW i only got to see the last EPP the other night the Tashaki mikke epp and I have to say that was the best one of the lot. I can see now why it dident air. Was an eye opener, and not for the faint of heart.

Advertisement