Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community shield

Options
  • 13-08-2006 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭

Chelsea are missing czech,gallas, makelele and joe cole.

Draw no bet on betfair is 2.94.
    Liverpool +0&+0.5 is 2.2
    straigh liverpool win is 4.5

Odds are too good to turn down in my opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

these games are very tricky,friendlys and all that.i`ll be keeping my money in my pocket for this one,but good luck chucky

• Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Chelsea are missing czech,gallas, makelele and joe cole.

Draw no bet on betfair is 2.94.
    Liverpool +0&+0.5 is 2.2
    straigh liverpool win is 4.5

Odds are too good to turn down in my opinion.

But look at the back up Chelski have. Cech might be out but his stand in Cudicini is probably the second best keeper in the Premiership

chucky,i have reconsidered keeping my money in my pocket and 5 euros will be going on a 4-1 win for chelsea,50-1

Haha

Collie D wrote:
    Haha
    do i detect a note of sarcasim:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Collie D wrote:
    But look at the back up Chelski have. Cech might be out but his stand in Cudicini is probably the second best keeper in the Premiership

2nd best in the league? no chance. I think hes over rated.

I aint going to stick lots of money on it, but since its on tv, and i am a liverpool fan i will stick a 5er or something similiar.

county wrote:
    do i detect a note of sarcasim:)

Not at all, actually found your little dig at Liverpool amusing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

I was on the overs at 2.66 so I was happy enough even though I support Chelsea.

If the overs are as attractive a price as this for every top 5 clash this season, I will be investing. The assumption that top 5 teams ALWAYS produce low scoring games should be challenged.

Advertisement