Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any MR2 owners???

Options
  • 12-08-2006 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey, I was just wondering if there are any Mk2 toyota mr2 owners on this site?

I want to buy one and have one lined up but am just worried about one thing. The clutch seems quite heavy and I was just wondering is this the same on most of them? Its a jap import turbo model if that helps any?

Any help appreciated....

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Be very careful with that car. From what I've heard, they're lethal in the wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Yes, I remember 'CAR' magazine did a big expose on their front cover when the car was launched - a picture of a spinning MR2 and the headline 'Handle with Care'. Was this problem not sorted out on later models though?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Its mid engined. You need to know what you are doing...

Advertisement