Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Serious Garda Presence Yesterday

Options
  • 11-08-2006 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Was in Kildare Town yesterday and there was Guards stopping the traffic both ways. Not everyone though, must have been looking for someone in particular cos my new car doesn't have the insurance or tax disc yet.

Was going up to N7 then last night and there was one Garda car pulled in and then up the road, may have been on the City West bridge, there was another one.

Any one else spot anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

There were actually a few more than normal (bout 3) on the M4 this morning (bout 7am) near Maynooth. Thought it weird, it was the first one I've seen on the M4 at that time of the morning....ever!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Cop car with 4 cops parked at the roundabout by the Superquinn in Lucan at 7:15am this morning as well. Never seen them there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I got breathalyzed at around 9.30pm on Newtownpark Avenue, in Blackrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Nope, nothing around wexford but tomorrow night I shall expect to be stopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

just for info that spot in kildare beside the small shop is a regular spot. i get stopped there at least three times a week. personally i think it is great keeps all the assholes away from my home

• Advertisement
Advertisement