Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you find a better laptop?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Its not bad for roughly €1085 when you convert from £ - €.However just watch to graphics card they give you,its only 128MB dedicated,not the big 512mb they say as it takes that from your RAM if needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Viscosity

I'm looking at the same laptop at the moment.

Someone posted a link to this one during the week. Afaik they are based in Capel Street so you could have a look if you were in Dublin for the day.

http://www.pcsmart.ie/product.php?intProductID=759

It looks very similar to me but I couldn't be sure. Best of luck with whatever you choose. Let me know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 myownslave

Looks to be a pretty good spec alright. Haven't been looking for long myself, but that would seem to be the best machine I've come accross yet. Are Acer a reliable brand though? I never even heard of them until yesterday...

Advertisement