Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPT Qualifying and Qualifiers

Options
  • 10-08-2006 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to start a sticky listing the best EPT online qualifiers similar to the WSOP one that's currently on the forum.

Unfortunately, my home connection is on dial-up and my work connection blocks gambling sites so it'd take hours for me to come up with a useful post.

One of the ones I'm hoping to go for is the pokerstars.com qualifyiers that start on 19th August. They are running a selection of their normal cash tournaments with (I think) about a $400 buy-in where the normal cash prizes are on offer and they add an extra package to the EPT for the winner. Seems good value and the offer satelites at the moment for about $11.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭MickL

as far as i heard All in pokeer is also running sats exclusive to there members

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Sporting Emporium are running a €150 satellite for the EPT in Barcelona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

ianmc38 wrote:
    Sporting Emporium are running a €150 satellite for the EPT in Barcelona.

when is this Ian?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Virginpoker are doing a deal where if you rake $12k in a calender month they will give you a 6keuro package Barcelona - Im trying to figure out the t&cs as the ones on the site are for the WSOP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

when is this Ian?

Tuesday the 29th of August. It's €150 plus one rebuy or top-up for €150. Limited to 120 runners. I'm not sure of the reg fee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

won my ticket in the $450+25 on stars on saturday. A good touney with 30mins blinds. there satellites from $12+1 with RB to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Congrats Fabsoul.

I dont like rebuy tourneys, but I see there is one freezout coming up which is on friday to qualify for the 450 tourney so I might give that a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭fabsoul

thanks,

There a $38 freezout on every evening on PS @ 7.35pm

Advertisement