Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf in Thailand

Options
  • 10-08-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

As the title suggests i'm travelling to Thailand (Mainly the islands, Koh Samui,Phuket etc) and as i'll be there for up to two months i wouldn't mind a bit of golf.
    Anyone know of decent golf courses that wouldn't be too hard for a beginner?
    I could only see golf courses in Phuket, is there anywhere else worth trying??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Poker & Pints

with 2 months, you can hop over to Indonesia for this gem.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

Holey moley that looks deadly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Phuket might be your best bet for golf. I was in Ko Samui about 3 years ago and there was only one championship course on the island. We went to a place that we thought had a course but it was just a driving range with a poor excuse for a par 3 course(the guy was cutting the greens a strimmer!!). Never got to play the championship course in the end. Great place though! Get a boat to Ko Phangan for the full-moon party if you can!!

Advertisement