Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50000 ActionPoint WSOP 2007 ME FreeRoll.

Options
  • 08-08-2006 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭

A few people have mentioned that they have over 100K of Action/PaddyPoints and don't know what to do with them.
    I just noticed Tribeca are running a freeroll next week with 'at least' one ticket (the full $12.5 package) available.
    Might be a good way to get rid of a few ActionPoints and be the first boardie to qualify.
    It'll probably turn into a crapshoot with 1/2 the players not turning up. Good Luck.

AJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

The reason it is 50,000 points to enter is to avoid such mass amounts of players not turning up. Not the only reason mind you but one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭niborm

Finally something to do with my inactive Action Points. Thanks for the info...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

niborm wrote:
    Finally something to do with my inactive Action Points. Thanks for the info...

Not completely inactive. You can get super system for about 30,000 points. Thats about $300 worth:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Brendygg

or a pack of cards for 15000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

Scotty # wrote:
    Not completely inactive. You can get super system for about 30,000 points. Thats about $300 worth:eek:

LOL:) I currently have 300k on VC and 70k on PPP and I was thinking of holding off for one of those dinky little Mini Coopers...either that or I'll trade them in for a bunch of chips and a heap of PPP baseball caps for the lads.

• Advertisement

Scotty # wrote:

:D Hmmmm...tempting, but I think I'll try and win a ticket to the ME, and then win that, so I can take some time out to write what is certain to be a bestseller -Suckout System

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'll buy that book.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

excellent... 50,000 should keep the field relatively small. Ill def be playing this.
    I currently have 300k points and was planning on getting the psp eventually.... but feck it.. that'll have to take a knock for a while :D

cheers for the info, could easily have missed that.

starting in 2 mins and only 360 regd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I made an outrageous 3-barrel bluff with 37o on a QQQ49 board that got called by 46s (including a bet on the flop, lol). I then took a leaf outta the RT playbook, pushing 22 UTG for 10BBs. Some fish called me with KK and dogged me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Damn forgot about this. How many packages did they give and are they doing any more of these?

10th

GRRRRR............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

god damn.... thought this was on tonight... didnt even turn on the laptop last night.

Anyone know if they will be doing more of these... presume they will...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

There's an $18 rebuy at the weekend with a WSOP seat on Tribeca. It'll be just as mad of course.

Ran KK into 22 on the 4th hand and lost it all. Mind you, I'm not entirely certain if I could have played the hand any worse than I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

i reg'd for this and then fell asleep... i probably still did quite well compared to the field!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Fatboydim wrote:
    There's an $18 rebuy at the weekend with a WSOP seat on Tribeca. It'll be just as mad of course.

Qualified for this for $1 a few weeks ago forgot about it, don't think i'll be able to play Sat night... no harm, might get a mate to play it for me...

Advertisement