Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot (merrion) 100 DC tonight

Options
  • 08-08-2006 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

heard a rumour last week in the jackpot that there was 1000 added to the prize pool this week but it could have been someone taking the piss... anyone know if there's any truth in that rumour?

anyone here playing tonight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Tom Hanlon

Hi,

Yes its on tonight. €1,000 added. 8pm kick off.

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

anyone know how this ended up? alot of quality players there last night. Went out in 11th with top 9 being paid when my KK was no match for pppspecials AJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭willis

How many players DIT? ul btw

55 or there abouts, but thats with 1000 added to the prize pool. i'd say regualr numbers about 30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,170 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

ditpoker wrote:
    55 or there abouts, but thats with 1000 added to the prize pool. i'd say regualr numbers about 30 or so.
    c.€6,500 prize pool, not bad, any idea did they announce first place money before you left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

All I heard was that Chief Brody came 7th. It appears he has dug up a new jumper from the cupboard which he sported last night. I think he took all the salmon comments to heart.

Mellor wrote:
    c.€6,500 prize pool, not bad, any idea did they announce first place money before you left?

1. 2700
    2. 1600
    3. 940
    or there abouts.... down to 9th

Advertisement