Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eircom?

Options
  • 07-08-2006 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be taking a longish trip out of the country in a few week and while I'm gone I want to cancel my broadband and landline services. However, the Eircom site naturally doesn't list any method of cancellation that I can find and a trip to 1901 saw me being bounced around as it was apparently no one's section.

Help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You might have to send a letter in writing cancelling all services.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I cancelled the other day, Just ring 1901 and select sales (dont ask me why) and tell them you wish to close your account. Should be plain sailing from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

It seems to me that the only way to cancel is to get through to a physical operator and that they might not help you anyhow.

Ah well, I'll try them again tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

when you ring 1901, say "agent". its not one of the options but puts you straight through to someone

Advertisement