Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Work and No Golf makes GreenHorn sad... :(

Options
  • 07-08-2006 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Didn't get out at all over the weekend - not happy! AND I have to work today - what a pain in the a*se!

Oh I'll make up for it this week so I will! Bejesus I will I will I will I will!!!

Wouldn't mind, I played about 12 holes (hit the ball poorly) last Wednesday and had possibly my best putting day ever! Think I've figured something out with the blade that's given me more confidence on the greens - will try it out this week!

Good Golfing...

GreenHorn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Never mind, there's always next weekend;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

so i shouldn't mention that i've played 6 days on the trot. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

so i shouldn't mention that i've played 6 days on the trot. :)

Or that I have a farmers tan as a result of loads of golf....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i hate you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭GreenHorn

What a pack of B*stards - Talk about kicking a man while he's down! :)

Got off work early y'day in the end and went for ain impromptu round up in Craddockstown. I have to say it's a crackin course and I played my best round in about two months.

One of my best days with the putter all season. No birdies but quite a few pars and good bogies. Few f*ck ups as well but sure what can ya do?! Holed from about 13ft on the last for 32pts which I was happy enough with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

if it makes you feel better i'm not allowed out golfing again for about two months. i just had to take advantage of her being away. ;)

Advertisement