Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying the maximum into SSIAs

Options
  • 06-08-2006 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭

I have been paying the maximum amount i.e €254 euro per month into my regular (its not an equity account) SSIA savings account since it started. How much would I be expected to come out with including the government top up at the end, and after any taxes etc are applied

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭tech

i went max on equity and have a about 22.7 k now after 5 years not bad I think

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

I would have thought you'd have got some kind of an annual report. Thought there was a legal requirement for that. If not ring whoever you have it with and ask them for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

If it is a the savings version, you should get a statement at least once a year. Check with the insitituition you have it with. In terms of what you will get, it will be around €20k or possibly over. It depends on when you opened it and the rates they are paying at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

i got 19,911.44

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭goldilocked

I got €20621 from a 4.0% fixed rate account with BOI matured 31st July...

(Max contribs)

• Advertisement
Advertisement