Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat night tournies in Dublin

Options
  • 04-08-2006 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭

any suggestions folks?

I don't want to play for a HORSE btw

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Play the Fitz round of each. If you have no clue how to play Omaha then you have something in common with half the field, if you do then you are at a big advantage. Unfortunately I probably won't be there to take advantage, but hey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

5starpool wrote:
    Play the Fitz round of each. If you have no clue how to play Omaha then you have something in common with half the field, if you do then you are at a big advantage. Unfortunately I probably won't be there to take advantage, but hey.

sounds like fun, I played a couple of hours of drunken Omaha online with Doc Farrell a few weeks ago so that's probably as good a intro as any!!

what's the structure/start time/expected runners?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Starts around 20:30, 15+5 buy-in, max 4 15 rebuys (or 3 & a topup). Usually a bit of fun.

Won't be the same without Vernon though.

ok then, I shall be there...see y'all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Lazare

There's a scalps game in the SE on Saturdays, it's a 50 + 10 freezeout, not sure how many runners they get though.

I'm nearly sure it's a scalps game, could be a 60 freezeout.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Lazare wrote:
    There's a scalps game in the SE on Saturdays, it's a 50 + 10 freezeout, not sure how many runners they get though.

I'm nearly sure it's a scalps game, could be a 60 freezeout.

Haven't played it myself but I'm pretty sure it's a freezout scalps game.

HalfBaked wrote:
    Haven't played it myself but I'm pretty sure it's a freezout scalps game.

round of 2 sounds like more craic and I doubt the SE gets much of a turnout on Saturdays....cheers anyway HB

Advertisement