Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ vs $ - good times on the way

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

On the news last night one of those grey economist types was going on about rate increases, but one thing he mentioned was that he expected the euro to rise in value substantially compard to the dollar later this year. As things stand today, €1 = $1.27

So while it may cripple our exports, it could be Shangri-La for the man about town with a crippling GAS affliction :p

Comments

Doctor J wrote:
    On the news last night one of those grey economist types was going on about rate increases, but one thing he mentioned was that he expected the euro to rise in value substantially compard to the dollar later this year. As things stand today, €1 = $1.27

So while it may cripple our exports, it could be Shangri-La for the man about town with a crippling GAS affliction :p

i'd prefer if it was the euro rising against the Yen tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Now where is that winning lottery ticket so I can buy enough guitars to feed my habit for a year! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Sweet. If prices are good enough it might mean new guitar time for me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Nice one, there's one of two little things now I was going to buy but I'll wait a while.

Advertisement