Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris..all night clubs.

Options
  • 03-08-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Does anyone know of nice clubs in paris that stay open late and where to find them, il only be passing through for one night and instead of bothering to stay in a hotel my friends and i were thinking of just going out all night! any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭gqma0

Hi.

My old days of nightclubbing are well over now. I'm a parisien
    All nightclubs are opened until 5.30, 6am, so you can get the 1st Metro to go back home

La Scala beside the Le Louvre is popular for tourists (Place where all the firemen go, well that's where I used to go when I did my military service in the firemen)
    http://www.lascalaparis.com/lascala-english.html

La locomotive (beside the Moulin rouge) is great. One of my favorite. It's Heavy Metal, Gothic, trash metall, etc... huge

Le metropolis was one of my favorite too (It's in Rungis)

The Queen (Mostly gay) on the Champs Elysees.

Les bains-douches where all celebs and VIPs go. You won't be get in unless you know someone.

I'm sure there are lots of nightclubs websites on the web to look for. All depends where you'll be staying for the night but the hotel will have a list of close by nightclubs they'll recommend

Cheers

Advertisement