Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Go! Team

Options
  • 02-08-2006 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

I have 1 of their albums thunder lightening strike! And I see they r playing the olympia in october mite go to it, any fans here or any1 seen them live?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭treefingers

yeah they are very good live. i saw them play cyprus avenue in cork. they really know how to entertain an audience! the lead singer (ninja!) is very hyperactive on stage. i could see how some people could find her annoying...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Please do not discuss Oxegen on this forum. Check Gigs/Events for details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭^CwAzY^

ffs, saying "saw them at oxegen" isnt gonna get ya sued by mcd :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

What the fudge? Oh well cwazy, hope you got to read my reply before it got removed.

Maybe if I had said I just saw them, the fact I saw them at "The festival which must not be named" was'nt really relevant to my point anyway.

Advertisement