Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consumer Issues with DVDSOON

Options
  • 02-08-2006 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know a good few Boards users have used DVDSOON in the past and have had no problems. But, I ordered a dvd from them at the beginning of May and have not yet recieved it. They charged me for it before sending it (they usually sent it and then charged for the order), I have sent them a lot of emails which I got no replies about it so today I took action and contacted my credit card company who are going to try and get my money back for me.

But I googled the company name on www.google.ca, as they are Canadian and found this site - http://ansuz.sooke.bc.ca/creative/reviews/dvdsoon.php
    Anyway, from reading the messages on that web site, everyone else had the same problem with them, so if any one ordered between now and May, they may have problems getting their money back.

Just to warn you, stay away from DVDsoon. I know that they went into liquidation in December 2005 but were taken over by a new company but things have just got worst. So beware!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Update

Got a phone call this morning from MBNA and they are putting the money back in my account tonight! So if anyone is waiting for orders, they are more than likely not going to come so contact your cc company!

Advertisement