Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership 2006/2007 ante-post betting

Options
  • 02-08-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

For anyone with an interest in ante-post football betting, and I have to admit I am not one for locking up large sums for 9 months, the pull-out in Today's Racing Post is essential reading.

One pick that really stands out is the Chelsea-Liverpool straight forecast at 10/3. This looks a very generous price if you believe, like I do, that Liverpool are going to be Chelsea's main challengers next season.

The handicap betting on the top goalscorer market is very interesting too, and some of the match betting on the Premiership (mainly around the promoted teams) and Championship is well worth thinking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

out to get the racing post (for free) so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭wba88

sry stupid pc double post

Advertisement