Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

card player

Options
  • 02-08-2006 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

right so why can I not find dave murray in card players chip counts for day 2a of the wsop? at 175k he should be in the top 40 or so...

-Nic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Linford

nicryan wrote:
    right so why can I not find dave murray in card players chip counts for day 2a of the wsop? at 175k he should be in the top 40 or so...

-Nic
    I think its because at the moment it is cardplayer's own chip count and they haven't included everybody.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

You'd think if they were trying to monopolise (and succeeding for last 250 players I believe) reporting on the event they would do a proper job. Not the case though it seems. Irrelevant to me though really as I can't access cardplayer at work anyhow and am still internetless at home :(

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Their chip count is selective.

Dave Murray from Ireland is obviously flying under their radar.

If your not american you dont really count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭White Knight

He was 41st after yesterday so after today should be well placed for an attack at the title!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I used to read cardplayer constantly but lately (since their redesign) I find their site unresponsive and annoying and pretty much avoid it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

The new design is just horrible, so awkward to navigate and takes forever to actually load a page, don't know why they changed it.
    Another thing, I don't care if I exclusively play with Chris Ferguson etc at fulltilt, go away!

Advertisement