Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway - Race Week

Options
  • 01-08-2006 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time the PokerEvents freeze outs in the westwood start ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Try www.pokerevents.ie
    Think it says 8.00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Yeah i had looked there but couldn't see a time. 8pm sounds about right.
    The Galway Racing Festival is rightly considered one of the highlights of every Irish summer. To celebrate this Pokerevents is holding two top class freezeouts in the Westwood Hotel on the Wednesday and Thursday of Raceweek. As well as high quality poker a party atmosphere is guaranteed. Tickets for the Racing Festival freezeouts will be awarded to top finishers at the regular double chance freezeouts in Athlone on Mondays and at the Westwood on Wednesdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

I'm sure we'll all get a text tomorrow giving the right time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Len if you play any cash games do me a favour and take your time for an hour. then destroy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

No I'll just be playing the Tourney Des.

Confirmed by text - 8.00 start sats from 6.00pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

AMBITIOUS.
    Hitting Galway aswell-going down tomorrow might play the thursday game or at least a few sats.
    Is anyone driving down from Dublin tomorrow?

Advertisement