Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writers Group Anyone?

Options
  • 01-08-2006 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all. I'm a 24 year old guy living in Dublin with over a year and a half now. I am interested in setting up a writers group with likeminded people. Just looking for some creative feedback for some of my own writing and willing to give feedback in return. I've been part of alot of writers groups. One of my favourite ones was where we'd all get together, drink some wine, give critiques, write some and drink some more. I live in Dublin 7 and would be willing to have a writers evening at my place once a week. Anyway - if anyone is interested please feel free to get in touch with me at my email at micksheehan@gmail.com. Thanks... Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KMAG1971

Hi Mick
    I have been trying to get one going as well, but to no avail. What kind of writing do you do?

I was trying to get one for crime writers, i thought i would get loads of replies. I have placed an advert in the indo and herald so i'll have to wait and see how that turns out

regards Karen

Advertisement