Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are the jackpot tournies still on?

Options
  • 01-08-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if the 20 euro FO was still on tues nights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Well DITPoker said he won it 2 weeks in a row about 2 weeks back so I assume it is, thinking of heading in myself tonight and see what's it like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Yea was at it last week, Jeff(Ditpoker) couldnt make it a hattrick as another of the DIT lads took it down.
    I'll be there again tonight, reg is from 8 it starts at 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Going to place this or the fitz.Decent banter last week so might play it again this today.

I speaki the engli real good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

what time does this go on until?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I'll be there tonight hopefully, it's usually a great tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

It really depends on numbers, i think last week it was over at about 2am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

shoutman wrote:
    Yea was at it last week, Jeff(Ditpoker) couldnt make it a hattrick as another of the DIT lads took it down.
    I'll be there again tonight, reg is from 8 it starts at 9

and i got 50% of his winning so technically made it a hat-trick.. does that count??

Dealt this tonight, you know you're having a bad day when you call an all in only to find that you have put your own cards in the muck... ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

ditpoker wrote:
    and i got 50% of his winning so technically made it a hat-trick.. does that count??

Dealt this tonight, you know you're having a bad day when you call an all in only to find that you have put your own cards in the muck... ah well...

Yeah Jeff, wasn't your best move, it must be tough to play and deal hence why I try to hide my face when they asked for dealers. I finished 7th in end after rather bad beat but was good tournament.

For future referance, tournament is now being moved to Thursdays starting this Thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

dammit... i cant think of an excuse not to play on thursday either!! See you all there!

Advertisement