Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Assurance

Options
  • 31-07-2006 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am not sure if this is the right section, but here goes.

I am a diabetic trying to get life assurance for the purpose of mortgage protection.

My broker laid out the pros and cons and company X came out trumps.

Sent off the forms, they sent out the doctors letters etc.

I am not the most controlled diabetic at them moment, so was not surprised they wanted more forms filled in.

Before they received the latest forms they sent out the first acceptance of cover at €41 per month *for myself AND my partnet.

I questioned this with my broker who assured it was legit.

Got an email the next day to say it was withdrawn as company X realised that they fubared with the fact they did not have all the info.

2 weeks later and another doctors letter later I am called into my broker, where myself and my partner SIGN the lastest proposal that my broker assures me is 110% correct including the fact I am a diabetic.

Today I receive a letter from company X stating the are withdrawing it again because they have sent out more forms to my GP.

Where do I stand since I have signed the purposal, at no point have I attempted to withhold info, and they seem to be f**king up no end??

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This is totally wrong forum my friend, try Consumer Issues, I would imagine. :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,714 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Locked. Please read the forum charter and stickies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement