Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Immediate

Options
  • 31-07-2006 11:00pm

Stop And Remember, their new single, is out now. And it's incredibly good. The b-side also sounds like a complete classic, and the c-side is a perfect cover of one that actually is (The Zombies' Butcher's Tale).

Buy it. And their album, next month!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I love L'Immediate

Well, I'm glad we're in the same boat, cos it's a really nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

like the music and theyre nice guys too..saw the very end of their support slot for delorentos a while ago and was kinda annoyed at myself!! they're coming back here in a couple of weeks so im there with bells on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

O yea, was listening to them on myspace a while back. I liked them, havent heard them on the radio or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Show offs. 'Cept Barra.

Have to hear the album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

saw them a while ago, a bit bland/identikit I thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I love L'Immediate

Do The Chalets know you're cheating on them?

I've got that 7" Don't You Ever which is great in a Small Faces meets Talking Heads meets XTC kind of way. Haven't bothered listening to the other 4/5 songs on the single though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I keep giving them one more chance. Saw the video on tellybox the other day, kinda nauseating, falling down a $hitty hole.

ill give em one more chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ordered the album from cdwow yesterday. Had a voucher to use...

Advertisement