Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 100 rebuy tonight

Options
  • 31-07-2006 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭

Anybody heading to this? I'm a bit sketchy on the details but i think you are allowed 1 rebuy and 1 top up...might build the prizepool a bit

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I know it is academic now, but it is only rebuy/topup from Bank Holiday Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Anyone else feel the change is a bad move? I certainly won't be playing until it changes back again. I would imagine they will lose some of the regular players.

I don't think it is a great move either to be honest. I think Monday is a bad night for poker anyhow, and I won't be too keen on in now either. It is only on a trial basis apparantly, but I preferred the FO aspect of this. If he wanted it to change he could have made it a 120+10 deepstacked tournie (7k say).

Even the new 150 FO has changed from the advertised structure and it isn't a good change. I think the lower numbers are only down to the summer as it was the same last summer and numbers will pick up again from October onwards I bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

I found out myself when i turned up that it was still a FO. Just meant i had more money on me for a cashgame when i busted out! i think the thursday game has taken over as their main FO so they're tryin to mix it up a bit to keep the numbers coming but i agree with 5star that maybe a deepstack format would suit better but all we can do is wait and see. Even the red cows monday game has got worse since the change..What is it with monday games!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

5starpool wrote:
    Even the new 150 FO has changed from the advertised structure and it isn't a good change. I think the lower numbers are only down to the summer as it was the same last summer and numbers will pick up again from October onwards I bet.

In what way has it changed? I've only played the first one, but the game seemed to work well that night.

• Advertisement

In what way has it changed? I've only played the first one, but the game seemed to work well that night.
    25 minute blinds after the first 3 levels instead of the advertised 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

i think a 100-150 FO would be good if it started out at about 7/7:30 so the blinds could be longer, deepstack tourneys are by far and away most peoples favourites in my mind anyway...

Advertisement