Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Million

Options
  • 31-07-2006 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Going well in Party Million if anybody has nothing else better to do.

Alias roostermac. In money now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Twice the average stack.... gl. I'll follow you for a while before heading to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭ChipLdr

Everybody taking their 30 secs and folding.Barely any flops seen.It really is Coma Poker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Tried to find this-whats it under?

its under events and then Sunday Million.Or you can do a player search for roostermac

gone so card dead its unbelivable. 94 os seems a monster

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

"Patience El Presidente, the card, I mean cards will come."

I just laid TT to that JJ all in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

ChipLdr wrote:
    I just laid TT to that JJ all in
    Think I saw that one, dropping in and out.

Very nice lay down, I'd say you were delighted when he showed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

4 more places to $1260, gl

I was until i ran AK into AA. Probably shouldve just completed in SB but thats for another discussion.Blinds now 6-12000 with 200 ante.Think I'll be pushing soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

dont have party on this comp so will follow here for updates...
    good luck glenn!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Nice blind steal, 201 left :)

gone in 175th. 66 UTG with only 83,000 chips and blinds at 6-12000 with a 200 ante so a no brainer all in.Everybody folds except BB who wakes up with AK and the inevitable A on the board sends me packing.

Never recovered from running AK into AA when i probably should've completed SB instead of setting limper all in. Played well though and folded TT to JJ and QQ to AA getting away very cheap.

Also had two guys picking up KK whenever i had AA so a lot of good fortune came my way.

The problem i have now is that i was playing this for a friend who qualified for $10 so how to split $1260 fairly??? All suggestions welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

ChipLdr wrote:
    The problem i have now is that i was playing this for a friend who qualified for $10 so how to split $1260 fairly??? All suggestions welcome

given that its a mate why argue over a hundred euro or so. propose 50/50 and hope he takes 500 and you take 760 (the extra 260 going to you cos you 'won' it. but 50/50 is just easiest!

Advertisement