Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't try this at home

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I do that with my Epi all the time, helps stretch new strings :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Why not try it at home? If a professional can do, then I should be able to.

You have to do a course before you can do it. It's offered at DIT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

in all fairness even after seein that video i wouldn't go standing on my steinberger hell no.

i think they just photoshoppd out a midget that was standng beteen the chairs holding the neck up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Nah! Ned's shirt is inflated with Helium just before the vid starts. :cool:

• Advertisement

ned-1.jpg

holy **** we were both wrong

Subtle!

John2 wrote:
    Subtle!

as an air raid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

gotta hand it to steinburger, the only other instrument ive seen stick up to the neck being stood on is steoobs yamaha bass, no matter how hard he tried he physicly could not break the neck on the damm thing, and that was him jumping on it and the whole lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Patricide wrote:
    gotta hand it to steinburger, the only other instrument ive seen stick up to the neck being stood on is steoobs yamaha bass, no matter how hard he tried he physicly could not break the neck on the damm thing, and that was him jumping on it and the whole lot.
    LOL - Yamaha should use him in an ad! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement