Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smashing Pumpkins in the studio

Options
  • 30-07-2006 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

Title says it all really :) Just thought I'd post this for anyone that didnt already hear.

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Is that a new update? I'm sure that's been there for quite awhile.

I just want to know who's in this new Pumpkins.

I'd say they got Melissa Auf Der Maur again on bass and some new guy to replace Iha... possibly yer man out of the Chamberlin Complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

It's an update, before it said that they were due to start recording soon, possibly this Summer. That just confirmed that recording is going on now.

As for members, who knows? You might be right about James' replacement.
    I think Eric Avery (ex Janes Addiction) is doing bass. No ones sure really.
    I'm excited at the prospect of new songs though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thats been on there for sometime now I believe. I am looking forward to some new stuff anyway regardless.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

The text at the bottom of the screen was updated, only last Wednesday or something. I'm a sp geek, I check it all the time. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

Great news. I really can't wait for this album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I don't think I've been this excited about an album release since....jesus I can't even find one to compare at this moment in time:D

Advertisement