Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Video Women

Options
  • 30-07-2006 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

One odd thing about rap videos is that girls who are merely alright looking become regulars (like your one Melissa Ford, or the bird who was in the Stunt 101 and Lloyd Banks video to name two of any. Theyre average enough at best) while stunning looking birds are often consigned to blink and yil miss it bits. So whos your favourite blink and yil miss them birds? For me

The blonde sitting in the car in Chamillionaires Rollin.
    The blonde who is standing amoing the group of fans when Proof does his lines on D12s My Band. Cute as hell and a great body
    The long haired mixed race bird in Bubba Sparks Ugly video. Animal
    Black bird with long straight hair in 50s Wanksta video, she plays a real bitchy type.
    Same video, the one with the big chest in the car with 50 at the start
    Mexican/Puerto Rican dancer in his PIMP video
    Every single last one of the women who took part in arguably the best video of all time, Redman and Erick Sermons Yeah Yeah You Know It :) Exceptional mention for the blonde and the twins.
    Speaking of twins, the pair in the brothel in Dres Bad Intentions
    Blonde bar girl in that song the horrendously bad Mystikal did with your one Nivea.

Weird thing is, all these birds Ive only ever seen them in at most one or two videos, yet girls who dont look near as good appear in every feckin yoke?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

dude, u watch alot of tele. u shud check out king magazine. its basicially a hip hop fhm with all the video hunny's. my vote for the best hunny has to go to..................

esther-baxter_29298.jpg

esther baxter - check petey pablo's freak-a-leek vid!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭kanibus

Also Buffie the Body is in afew...She has a massive arse and shes in that ****ty So Seductive video!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

well the black bird in the nerd video lapdance who sings`oh baby you want me`and has anyone seen the new video for why we thugs by ice cube?its a great song but there this puerto rican looking bird whos an absolute cracker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

Jay Ru wrote:

esther-baxter_29298.jpg

esther baxter - check petey pablo's freak-a-leek vid!;)

SAVAGE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Pretty much any woman in Ludacris's Pussy Poppin' video!

Advertisement