Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't care how good a pilot you are.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

You are looking at either Alan Szabo Jnr (20)
    Danny Szabo (17) flying some time back...

If you like that kind of flying, you would have loved the 3D masters in Northampton just this weekend. Just back from it where Danny came 16th and Alan 7th.
    The winner Chen Zarfati (17, from Israel) flew his last spectacular freestyle round with his radio behind his back... Crowd went mad. Our own David Nolan done very well in the sportsman coming in 4th.
    A Brillant weekend had by all :D

Check out the night flying.....

http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/rrTV-Photo/contest/3DM2006/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

The amount of concentration needed to fly a chopper like that must be immense.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Probably defuses bombs to relax between flights!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I can do that sort of flying..........

.....But the flight generally lasts for 3 seconds, and bits of helicopter is spread over a 30M radius.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

The Doktor wrote:
    I can do that sort of flying..........

.....But the flight generally lasts for 3 seconds, and bits of helicopter is spread over a 30M radius.......:D
    LOL !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement