Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find Horror film..

Options
  • 29-07-2006 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000554/

If I can find the actor who kinda looks like Sam Neil (Or would remind you of him) then I will be able (hopefully) to track down the Movie.

Any one know the Actor I mean? He is in quite a few Horror/fantasy movies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Well Sam Neill was Damien as an adult in the third Omen, sure it's not that??

Hard way of finding a movie, could you describe any of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 iMrk

Well Sam Neill was Damien as an adult in the third Omen, sure it's not that??

Hard way of finding a movie, could you describe any of it?

Nuddy it's a tuff one!

I can't remember a single film that actor was in but I do know I get him confused with Sam Neil.

The film? Well Basically it involves a Single house/church.... a portal/hole to another dimension... the house had two big huge doors in it. And the beasts do come through the other dimension at the end. Gate way to hell kind of thing. If I recall the main actor is hiding in a room/mental hospital having gone nuts with it all at the end. Cue end of world.

So as thats as much as I can remember my best bet is to find actor.. then find film :D

It defo not Sam Neil.

I have had a thought.....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Not The Church.. is it?

Came to mind when reading your description.

Tomas Arana might be the Sam Neill lookalike you're talking about... but doesn't look too much like Sam Neill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 iMrk

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113409/

My Bad... It was Sam Neil.

How dd I miss it.

Thanks Anyways.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

iMrk wrote:
    Nuddy it's a tuff one!

I can't remember a single film that actor was in but I do know I get him confused with Sam Neil.

The film? Well Basically it involves a Single house/church.... a portal/hole to another dimension... the house had two big huge doors in it. And the beasts do come through the other dimension at the end. Gate way to hell kind of thing. If I recall the main actor is hiding in a room/mental hospital having gone nuts with it all at the end. Cue end of world.

So as thats as much as I can remember my best bet is to find actor.. then find film :D

It defo not Sam Neil.

I have had a thought.....

Sounds like an epp of Barney I once watched. it was horrible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement