Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptopsdirect.ie? Advice? Answers?

Options
  • 28-07-2006 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

Yea I know there are many threads on this company around but each one has a different story! Can some of you who bought from them let me know how it all went!?
    I'm looking to get a laptop from them so would like to know.
    How have you purchased from them!? Have you done the Pre Delivery Inspection which costs €58.44?
    How is the warranty and aftersales on their laptops!? What is the proof of purchase, do they give you an invoice or just a computer confirmation?
    I'll also like to know if any of you have got VAT refund on any laptop?
    Do they give you an Irish VAT number, so for anyone entitled to a refund is it possible to get it if bought from them!? Usually VAT refund is only on products bought in the country or have an Irish VAT number.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Looks like you just have to go on the previous threads about laptopsdirect.ie, I believe theres a pretty middle of the road opinion with them,some good some bad,but isn't that the way with most companies even Dell etc some swear by them,some swear at them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭terbo

Try www.laptopparts.ie
    tellem terry sent ya.

Advertisement