Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking at a property - driveway is around corner beside next door neighbour - proof?

Options
  • 27-07-2006 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭

Currently looking at a terraced house for sale - no driveway in front but according to the estate agents the driveway around the corner (which also leads into this house via a little lane) is part of this house even though there is another house in between...if you understand.

A little concerned that the driveway is not mentioned in the brochure but the agent insists it is deffo part of the property. When I asked for proof the agent was unable to other than "I'll ask the owner if they have anything".

Is there any way I can prove this for myself? - would the land registry allow me view property details - and would it clearly lay out that the driveway is part of a house 2 doors down?

Thanks

Advertisement