Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Careless Cobra

Options
  • 27-07-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi everyone
    three weeks ago i bought a new driver cobra fspeed,anyway the club head
    worked loose and i brought it back to the shop they wanted to send it back
    to the factory but it would take to long so they fixed it instead,and on monday
    i got the club back went to the range and the same thing happend so off to the shop where i bought it, very unhappy and also i felt a bit super human hmm
    dont think so.i was never so embarrest in all my life. they replaced the club and on tuesday evening i went to the
    range and the same thing happend i kid you not, the no of the first club is 0405
    the second is 1006 so now im super parinoid in all fairness what are the chances of this happening i have the club here along side me wondering what to do with it i know bring it back but jesus come on cobra.

Advertisement