Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist available

Options
  • 25-07-2006 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I am 25 and I am based in Swords, Co Dublin.

I played bass for few years in a band but haven’t practice for a while. I am interesting in joining or starting a new band.

My influences are Nirvana, Pixies, Nada Surf, Smashing Pumpkins, Placebo… I do not want to play in a metal band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mozart

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Mozart

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Kumaraband

how do man,

were a band based in santry/ballymun, were lookin for a bass player so we can get back out there playin you know, we just recorded the first track of our ep should be headin back in a few weeks and all in all hopin to have a mini ep by new years, ages are from 21 - 26 but were serious bout it dint get me wrong we love the banter too,,

if your interested in jammin give us a text or something, Robbie 087 647 4428

Cheers man keep on keeping on

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kevpatts

Hey Mozart,

I manage a band called Syllian Rayle. We're a very original rock (not metal) band from south dublin (Deansgrange). We're looking for a new bassist ASAP. We have a two track E.P. but we lost our bassist ju as we're about to record the rest of a full album. We're just back from New York and getting our **** together. You're influences look very compatible (the drummer and lead singer are the biggest Pumpkins fans you'll find!). I'm wondering if you'ld like to try out? Have a look at www.rockwithcock.com and listen especially to Pseudokyn and Far Too Late (the tracks currently mastered for the E.P.). My number is on the Contact page or you can post in the forum on the site.

Hope you're interested.
    Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭jebbs

hows it going? were a radiohead tribute band-dublin city,gigs waiting, but were looking for a good bassist who can learn greenwoods parts,if that interests you your welcome to come down for a jam
    cheers jon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kevpatts

thanks man, but we got this sexy bitch who's good to go. She's looking for a man though. check out www.RockWithCock.com for some lovin.

Advertisement