Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away:josh is dead Finally!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 25-07-2006 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

and about bloody time too:D :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Thanks for using spoiler tags and not ruining episodes I and other people haven't seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Read the charter please OP!
    Remember, not everyone may have seen a TV show.
    If you are giving away plot points, please use the spoiler tag.
    To do this, put (spoiler) (/spoiler) around the text. (replace the () brackets with [] brackets.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

and about bloody time too:D :D

Bravo.

A bit of common sense please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

I know who killed him it was
    Barry Hyde

because
    Josh had the evidence that he killed his wife, and so Barry went to try and get it back. Then Josh was threatning to tell everyone and there was a struggle. Barry grabed the first thing he could get his hands on. He pulled open a drawer in Joshs desk and found the gun. He then shot him. HOWEVER the gun Marthas, Josh stole it from the front of her car and so, when the wepon is found it is covered in Marthas prints, so she is charged, and Jack is suspended for not reporting an illegal gun being stolen. Any how Martha gets off and then everyone finds out about Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

i'm really really really sorry. but i was just so glad that he was gone

forgive me please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

disney wrote:
    I know who killed him it was [....]
    no i think you're wrong, it's
    Tasha
    because he told Robbie he would take action to get the cult out of town, but he didnt, (he did something else which i can't remember that probably made them stay) and Tasha was raped and became pregnant by Jonah so she and Robbie held that against Josh. Robbie tries to cover for her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I went onto the official website...its defintiely
    Barry Hyde
    . Check out "Sally's blog"....I really like this storyline, because Colleen and Sally are the only people not suspected(for obvious reasons-they aint there!)

just watched causualty and see the guy who dating haley and they had a baby together (can't think of him name) is in it playing paramedic and looks really hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Scottie! :D ^

yup its definitley
    Barry, but Robbie confesses to it i think, i dont know why.. but i dont think Pete believes him

another great storyline coming up is
    the return of the stalker, and i saw a good few of the episodes, and was DEVASTATED! cos my favourite character Mr Pete Baker dies... :( But Jack gets his liver.. mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Thankfully the identity hasn't been spoiled for me thanks to those tags.

What I love about H&A is the way it builds up to moments like Josh's death for months... it never gets boring, it's constantly twisting and turning and I've loved the Project 56 stuff.. but yeah, Josh was a total rotter, glad he's gone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Rockerette wrote:
    Scottie! :D ^

yup its definitley
    Barry, but Robbie confesses to it i think, i dont know why.. but i dont think Pete believes him

another great storyline coming up is
    the return of the stalker, and i saw a good few of the episodes, and was DEVASTATED! cos my favourite character Mr Pete Baker dies... :( But Jack gets his liver.. mad
    yea that's weird i really thought it was
    Tasha
    coz i watched those episodes on YouTube and saw
    Robbie's confession and he seemed to be covering for Tash

other story line:
    i thought the whole Peter/jack liver thing was so sad!! ...dont really mind tho coz i was never a major fan of pete or anything.

how can you not like Pete!?!

the finest male specimen in the bay! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

just saw an episode a couple of days ago that has
    tasha saying "I killed josh"

Is this who really did it? Or
    does she just "think" she did it

It was very dallas like the night he got shot - comes into the room - "oh...its you...what do you want.....what have you got there...." BANG!

Who shot JR (I mean josh)?

It'd be a funny tshirt to get "I shot Josh West" instead of I shot jr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I've known who did it for ages.;)

i reckon it will come out in the next couple of days now! ooooh the excitement

yup if you saw todays that confusion about
    Tasha/Robbie, and the actual mystery killer was cleared up
    in terms of who did it. it wasnt revealed yet though, but we found out who it wasnt..

and I'd buy an "is hot josh west" tshirt :D
    but im sad like that...

ams wrote:
    I've known who did it for ages.;)

i reckon it will come out in the next couple of days now! ooooh the excitement
    don't count on it. it going to drag on for ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Damn, my curiosity made me look at the spoilers :(
    Never again...

^ tut tut..

Advertisement