Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jackpot tonight - 20 freezeout

Options
  • 25-07-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

Morning all!

myself and from what i can tell about 10 fellow student types are going to th Jackpot for the 20 freezeout. Any of you highrollers fancying donating??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

fitz for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

i'm tempted to though i really should be saving up -damn emergency tax

you gonna put a scalp on your head ditpoker!! 3 in a row eh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

tribulus wrote:
    i'm tempted to though i really should be saving up -damn emergency tax

you gonna put a scalp on your head ditpoker!! 3 in a row eh!

20 won't kill ya.. and i wont be putting a scalp on my head, i think i may be a marked man as it is, a load of las i know are playing. if only it were 3 in a row in a tourney with a 1000 buy in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

what time is this usually over at jeff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

last week it was 1am, bu the week before it was over shortly after 12.
    2tables midnight finish
    3 tables 1ish
    4tables 2ish is my guess!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭TimFoil

havnt made it to the Jackpot since it reopened, any idea where I can get a list of their tournies? it used to have a great atmosphere, hopefully still intact.

is there nitelinks on a tuesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

I would go if I could be guaranteed I'd get to play - still haven't got my Passport sorted out....:mad: - And they said they wouldn't accept my Garda ID next time!

I might try anyway... .What do you think?

Garda ID is an official form of ID - why do some places not accept it....??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

whats the start time?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Legend_DIT wrote:
    I would go if I could be guaranteed I'd get to play - still haven't got my Passport sorted out....:mad: - And they said they wouldn't accept my Garda ID next time!

I might try anyway... .What do you think?

Garda ID is an official form of ID - why do some places not accept it....??

Same problem here, now I have to go and pay e75 for a passport just so I can play poker, ffs :mad:

Edit: It starts at 9pm approx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭DITTag

Trippie wrote:
    is there nitelinks on a tuesday?

There is 2 nitelinks on weekdays.. Half 12 and 2 o clock.. That applies to the 77N.. I dont know about times for others.

i presume the other main ones are the same then.ill be in tonight then

• Registered Users Posts: 36,195 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'll be there. Although, one should bear in mind that my only mission is to knock Jeff out. I will sacrifice all hopes of winning in order to make sure that DitPoker does not get three in a row.

I fear that my poor ears will go on strike if they have to listen to any more of his self - congratulatory BS.......

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Although, one should bear in mind that my only mission is to knock Jeff out. I will sacrifice all hopes of winning in order to make sure that DitPoker does not get three in a row.

i dont think you will be the only one every single student in the place will just have one goal in mind -busting jeff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Have to miss it today, bah, could be good numbers and everything. Ah well there's always next week...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Merrion for me...100 double chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

TimFoil wrote:
    havnt made it to the Jackpot since it reopened, any idea where I can get a list of their tournies? it used to have a great atmosphere, hopefully still intact.
    Check out here, here and
    here
    For everything thats going on in there at the moment.

Was nice to see more runners there last week. Won't make it in this week myself unfortunately.

Advertisement