Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer seeks band

Options
  • 25-07-2006 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Very exp Drummer seeks band, Orig or covers, have transport, dublin based.
    chonkerdrums@hotmail.com

your band must be ready to gig.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 knockmark

wat u in to? we need a drummer soon

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

Anything and everything, just love to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Chase Manhattan

Chonker wrote:
    Very exp Drummer seeks band, Orig or covers, have transport, dublin based.
    chonkerdrums@hotmail.com

your band must be ready to gig.

Hey, check out 'the audionce' on myspace, we're (in mid-late 20s) playing original tunes and looking for someonewith a good range of percussion skills who can play both soft and hard. We're playing gigs fortnightly and writing new songs in between. We want someone who is interested in collaborating on new material, so there will be effort required.

We have our own (small) studio space with room for a kit and a good sense of humour.

Cheers,
    Vin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 knockmark

hey chonker, we are a four piece needing a drummer to complete line up. we have gigging experience in previous bands are heading in the progressive- screamo end of music if ure interested. influences: Glassjaw, Everytimeidie, Deftones, Alexisonfire etc

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Corrina Penston

Hi Chonker,

My name is Corrina Penston - check me out on www.myspace.com/corrinapenston, I am looking for a drummer and bassist and have a few interested already. I want to know what you think of my style of music - check "help me out" - its acoustic driven pop/rock, I gig regularly and have heaps of material,

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭conordaniel

want to belt out pogues beats?:cool:

Advertisement